It has been my desire to include more recipes on my blog. At the end of each week, I plan to post what I cooked. Pray for me that I will be consistent…PLEASE and THANK YOU! Here we go!
Slow cooked ribs (these are a huge hit in our house)
1. Preheat oven or tabletop roaster to 250.
2. Season the ribs with salt and pepper or seasoning of choice.
3. Put ribs in baking dish, meat side down.
4. Use aluminum foil to cover dish before placing in oven. Use roaster cover if you are using tabletop roaster.
5. Check ribs after 4 hours, they should be tender.
6. Drain drippings, flip ribs over and coat with barbecue sauce. You can make your own if you are feeling ambitious. When I don’t have the time, I use the trader Joe’s brand.
I have tried cooking ribs on the grill and they always turn out chewy. They are ALWAYS tender and delicious when I use this slow cooked method.
I used this beef shank recipe and served it with roasted mini potatoes.
I also made this chicken breast recipe suggested by a good friend. It was super easy and delicious. To continue with the theme of easy, I just cut the chicken up and put it on top of a bed of premade salad mix from Costco.
What delicious recipes did you make this week? Leave a comment and let me know.