Delicious & Filling Frittata Recipe
Yes, I know, it has been way too long since I posted a recipe on my blog. I am passionate about eating good food…naturally and spiritually. When I first started this blog, I intended to post recipes for both spiritual and physical success. However, life happened and I was not able to be as consistent as I would have liked. If you are subscribed to my YouTube channel you know that as of late, I have started posting more food related videos. I wanted to bring the fun over to my blog so today I want to share this delicious and filling frittata recipe. Click here to watch this video to see how I make it. Oh one more thing, even though my 6 year old son claims the frittata is gross, his actions at the end of the video proves otherwise. Watch, learn and be amused!
Delicious & Filling Frittata Recipe.
1 cup of coconut milk
3 cups of cheddar cheese
1 cup of mushrooms
2 small tomatoes diced up
½ cup diced onions
1 bell pepper cut up
1 medium chopped zucchini
3 cups of spinach lightly sautéed for 1 min
5 pieces of cooked bacon (cut in small pieces)
1 cup of ground meat
1. Cut up all vegetables , except for the spinach and sauté for approximately 10 minutes and let cool. If the vegetables are super-hot, they will end up cooking the egg batter.
2. Whisk eggs and coconut milk together.
3. Mix in cooled vegetables, cheese, tomatoes, and spinach and season final mixture with salt and pepper.
4. Grease an oven safe dish with coconut oil or cooking fat of choice.
5. Pour combined mixture in dish and cook for 30-35mins in oven at 400.
About the Author
Anika Jones is a speaker and author of the book Lessons Learned Along The Way: A 40 Day Devotional. She blogs about faith and family at LivingForLater.com and posts weekly videos on her YouTube channels, Living For Later (@livingforlater) and Living Life Now (@livinglifenow). Anika loves speaking about developing intimacy with God and understanding who we are in Christ. She serves alongside her husband in ministry. They live in Illinois with their 6 children.